Call Us: (716) 668-9700
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You'll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients we've implemented the following changes:
• You will be asked Covid 19 screening questions during your appointment confirmation call. If you have any symptoms or someone in your household has symptoms, you will be asked to postpone your appointment
• When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle and call the receptionist to let them know you are here.
• You must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when entering the office. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will not be able to treat you.
• Only the patient with the appointment will be allowed in the treatment area, unless they are a minor or require special assistance.
• Please limit personal belongings brought into the treatment area (ex. backpacks, briefcases, diaper bags, etc.) When possible, leave personal belongings in your vehicle.
• If you experienced any type of work lay off during the pandemic, your dental insurance may have been affected. Please verify your coverage is active prior to your appointment date.
• Co-Payments for treatment will be due at the time of service.
If your appointment was postponed during the pandemic closures, we will be contacting you to reschedule your treatment!
Please be assured that our staff is taking every precaution to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Again, thank you so much for your support. We're happy to continue serving you, and can't wait to see your smile!